**NOTE: These words were written by me over a decade ago and I never published them, so enjoy this half baked nonsense!**
I've been dropping hours into the Sega Master System. It's basically a better Famicom. Anyway, my adventure with it can be summed up in game:
Phantasy Star.
With a ph instead of an f, which is edgy as fuck.
That being said, I've made the first steps into the Phantasy Star universe. I've played the series before, and I've liked the games, but I've never really gone hard core on it. So basically, what I'm doing now is going hard core on this cuss. I've put it on my R800AT because that's what I want to use, and I'm getting into the game like it's the greatest thing ever. I intend to follow up with the next four games, and possibly even zero, because I never did get to finish that game, and I really would like to.
If you'd like to play along with me, the game file will be in a folder titled "Sega" because it's just so much simpler for me to generalise the console than to go out of my way to say Master System, Genesis, Saturn, etc., etc., blah blah blah. Screenshots and cuss will follow. Highly doubt I will do video, but I might record a sound bit. Don't know right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment