Wednesday 10 July 2013

Games and Beer.


Here's a list of games I'm playing, extracted and ready to play format for emulators. I don't provide emulators on PC, because you can find the best one for you, I do however provide them on Android, and will do so when asked. The link will lead you straight to a publicly shared Google Drive folder.

This is my wallpaper in 1920x1080 resolution! ----^


Aside from this blog, I am a pretty decent writer, and a crappy musician. If you'd like to see any of that stuff, feel free to scheme your way into my life and violate my privacy by sending an email or dropping a message on G+. I'd appreciate it if people would buy me beer (donate) or just click ads, because I also make money that way. Anything to help me would be nice, really, and greatly appreciated. Like telling your friends about me. 

Please? 

This is a link (yes it is).




No comments:

Post a Comment